Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fantasy Football

The best part about football season other than beer, burgers, and fapping to cheerleaders is fantasy football. I am in a couple leagues as my friends and acquaintances pray to god they get the chance to have me running TD's and picking INT's all over them, but its my work league where I think my team is the strongest. Here's the line up, look out for something big and shiny on my ring finger in December...

QB Eli Manning (NYG - QB)
QB Jason Campbell (Was - QB)
WR Randy Moss (NE - WR)
WR Wes Welker (NE - WR)
WR Hines Ward (Pit - WR)
RB Julius Jones (Sea - RB)
RB Ahman Green (Hou - RB)
TE Antonio Gates (SD - TE)
W/T Laveranues Coles (NYJ - WR)
W/R Chester Taylor (Min - RB)
K Nate Kaeding (SD - K)
DEF San Diego (SD - DEF)
D Ray Lewis (Bal - DL)
D Gary Brackett (Ind - DL)
DB Richard Marshall (Car - DB)
DB Champ Bailey (Den - DB)
DL Mike Vrabel (NE - DL)
DL Lofa Tatupu (Sea - DL)

No comments: