Tuesday, June 24, 2008

On in OC



This one may be a little "inside" but most radio fans in the DC/MD area and some in NYC remember the Don and Mike show. You may remember Don Geronimo retiring from the show this past April. Well today it was announced that Don will be RETURNING to the air this time down by the shore hon, good ole Ocean City, MD. Don will be on 98.1 WOCM dj'ing a music show from 1-3 pm monday-friday. He will be playing hits from the 70's and 80's. As you can imagine Rodzilla was going on in my pants this morning when I heard this, as Don was a huge influence to my career and provided a lot of entertainment through some tough times.

You can stream the show starting 7/7/2008 here and read the news story here. It was only fitting I got this news while the coworker next to me was listening to.......The Beach Boys.

No comments: