Friday, June 27, 2008

upcoming stuff

So I've fallen off my blogging over the past couple of days mainly because of being busy at work and joining a new gym that I've been going to at night. I will be putting up new movie reviews this weekend for Wanted and Get Smart. I will also be doing some music reviews, I'll have Lil Wayne "Tha Carter 3", Coldplay "Viva La Vida", and Motley Crue "Saints of Los Angeles."

I also want this blog to chronicle a lot of stuff I've done in the past so that it can be an archive of sorts. I put up some old audio blogs that you should check it out if you haven't yet done so. I also will be putting up some old written blogs that I had and the big news is... I will be putting up the Adi and Heavy B Show episodes on here. I also did another radio show with some friends in the summer of 2005. It produced some very akward and funny moments and I'll throw those episodes on here as well. Maybe some old DJ tapes, my infamous Igauna Cantina ads, who knows. So keep checking back for new stuff and old favorites.

No comments: